Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Yanni Liu, Ph.D.
- University of Michigan
- Beijing Normal University
- Anxiety Disorder
- Executive control, error-monitoring and reward processing
- Emotion Regulation
- Language processing
- Multimodal neuroimaging (fMRI, DTI, ERP, fNRIs, connectivity)
- Research Investigator, University of Michigan
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Liu, Y, Nelson, LD, Bernat, EM, Gehring WJ. Perceptual properties of feedback stimuli influence the feedback-related negativity in the flanker gambling task. Psychophysiology.2014. doi: 10.1111/psyp.12216.
- Liu, Y, Hanna, G, Carrasco, M , Gehring WJ, Fitzgerald, KD. Altered relationship between electrophysiological response to errors and gray matter volumes in an extended network for error-processing in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Human Brain Mapping. 2014; 35:1143-1153.
- Fitzgerald, KD, Liu, Y, Stern, ER, Welsh, RC, Hanna GL, Monk, CS, Phan, L, Taylor, SF. Reduced error-related activation of dorsolateral prefrontal cortex across pediatric anxiety disorders. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 2013; 52: 1183-1191.e1. doi: 10.1016/j.jaac.2013.09.002.
- Liu, Y, Cherkassky, VL, Minshew, NJ, Just, MA. Autonomy of lower-level perception from global processing in autism: evidence from brain activation and functional connectivity. Neuropsychologia. 2011; 40: 2105-2111.