Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Ivy F. Tso, Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Michigan Medical School
- Ph.D. (Clinical Psychology), University of Michigan
- M.S. (Clinical Psychology), University of Michigan
- M.Phil. (Psychiatry), University of Hong Kong
- Psychotic disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Mood disorders
- Cognitive behaviorial therapy
- Social cognition
- Functional neuroimaging
- Assistant Professor, University of Michigan Medical School, Department of Psychiatry
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Michigan Department of Psychology
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Tso IF, Mui ML, Taylor SF, Deldin PJ: Eye-contact perception in schizophrenia: Relationship with symptoms and socio-emotional functioning. Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 121(3):616-627, 2012.
- Tso IF, Grove TB, Taylor SF: Emotional experience predicts social adjustment independent of neurocognition and social cognition in schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Research, 122:156-163, 2010.
- Tso IF, Grove TB, Taylor SF: Differential hedonic experience and behavioral activation in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Psychiatry Research. In press.
- Tso IF, Carp J, Taylor SF, Deldin PJ: Role of visual integration in gaze perception and emotional intelligence in schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Bulletin, 40(3):617-625, 2014.