Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Srijan Sen, M.D., Ph.D.
Phone: (734) 615-8666
- Yale (residency)
- University of Michigan (MD and PhD)
- Oxford University (undergrad)
- Cornell University (undergrad)
- Gene x Environment Interactions
- Medical Education
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Medicial School
Recent or Representative Publications:
- C Guille and S Sen. 2011. Prescription Drug Use and Self-prescription Among Training Physicians. Archives of Internal Medicine. (in press).
- K Karg, K Shedden, M Burmeister and S Sen. 2010. The Serotonin Transporter Promoter Variant (5 -HTTLPR), Stress, and Depression Meta-Analysis Revisited: Evidence of Genetic Moderation. Archives of General Psychiatry May;68(5):444-54. Featured in Time Magazine - 1/17/11 and ABC News 1/5/11)
- S Sen, HK Kranzler, G Chan, H Speller, JH Krystal, J Gelernter, C Guille. 2010. A Prospective Cohort Study Investigating Factors Associated with Depression during Medical Internship. Archives of General Psychiatry. 67(6):557-65
- Sen S, R Duman and G Sanacora. 2008. Serum BDNF, Depression and Anti-Depressant Medications: Meta-Analyses and Implications. Biological Psychiatry. 64(6):527-32.