Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Srijan Sen, M.D., Ph.D.
Phone: (734) 615-8666
- Yale (residency)
- University of Michigan (MD and PhD)
- Oxford University (undergrad)
- Cornell University (undergrad)
- Gene x Environment Interactions
- Medical Education
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Medical School
- Research Associate Professor, Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience Institute
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Douglas A. Mata, MD, MPH; Marco A. Ramos, MPhil, MSEd; Narinder Bansal, PhD; Rida Khan, BS; Constance Guille,MD, MS; Emanuele Di Angelantonio,MD, PhD; Srijan Sen, MD, PhD (2015) Prevalence of Depression and Depressive Symptoms Among Resident Physicians. JAMA;314(22):2373-2383. doi:10.1001/jama.2015.15845
- Constance Guille, MD; Zhuo Zhao, MS; John Krystal, MD; Breck Nichols, MD; Kathleen Brady,MD, PhD; Srijan Sen, MD, PhD. Web-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Intervention for the Prevention of Suicidal Ideation in Medical Interns. JAMA Psychiatry. doi:10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2015.1880 Published online November 4, 2015.
- Larry D. Gruppen, PhD, R. Brent Stansfield, PhD, Zhuo Zhao, MS, and Srijan Sen, MD, PhD. Institution and Specialty Contribute to Resident Satisfaction With Their Learning Environment and Workload. Academic Medicine, Vol. 90, No. 11 / November Supplement 2015
- Jess G. Fiedorowicz, Vicki L. Ellingrod, Mariana J. Kaplan, Srijan Sen (2015) The development of depressive symptoms during medical internship stress predicts worsening vascular function. Journal of Psychosomatic Research, PSR-09034; No of Pages 3.
- S Sen, HR Kranzler, AK Didwania, AC Schwartz, S Amarnath, JC Kolars, GW... (2013) Effects of the 2011 Duty Hour Reforms on Interns and Their PatientsA Prospective Longitudinal Cohort Study Effects of the 2011 Duty Hour Reforms. JAMA Internal Medicine 173 (8), 657-662.
- EI Fried, RM Nesse, K Zivin, C Guille, S Sen. (2013) Depression is more than the sum score of its parts: individual DSM symptoms have different risk factors. Psychological Medicine, 1-10.