Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Ricks Warren, Ph.D., ABPP
Phone: (734) 764-5348
- Ph.D., University of Oregon
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Anxiety disorders
- Training in CBT for depression
- Cognitive therapy of obsessions
- Anxiety disorders effectiveness studies
- Cognition in anxiety disorders and depression
- Clinical Lecturer, Department of Psychiatry
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Frost, R.O., Steketee, G., Williams, L. F., & Warren, R. (2002). Mood personality disorder symptoms and disability in obsessive compulsive hoarders. A comparison with obsessive compulsive non-hoarders, patients with other anxiety disorders, and community controls. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 38, 1071-1082.
- Warren, R. (1995). Panic control treatment of panic disorder and co-morbid major depression: A private practice case. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy: An International Quarterly, 9, 123-134.
- Warren, R., Gershuny, B.S., & Sher, K, J. (2002). Cognition in subclinical obsessive-compulsive disorder. In R.O. Frost & G. Steketee (Eds.) Cognitive approaches to obsessions and compulsions: Theory, assessment, and treatment. New York: Pergamon.
- Warren, R., & Thomas, J. C. (2001). Cognitive-behavior therapy of obsessive compulsive disorder in private practice: An effectiveness study. Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 15 (4), 277-285.
- Warren, R., & Thomas, J.C. (2003). Research in private practice. In Jay C. Thomas & M. Hersen (Eds.). Understanding research in clinical and counseling psychology (pp.379-398). Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum.