Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Paul N. Pfeiffer, M.D., M.S.
- Research Fellowship, VA Health Services Research & Development and University of Michigan
- M.S., Health and Health Care Research University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Clinical Scholars Track, Psychiatry Residency, University of Michigan
- Residency in Psychiatry, University of Michigan
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- B.A., Computer Science, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
- Associate Professor, University of Michigan, Department of Psychiatry and Serious Mental Illness Treatment Research and Evaluation (SMITREC), HSR&D Center of Excellence, Ann Arbor, MI
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Pfeiffer PN, Ganoczy D, Valenstein M. Dosing Frequency and Adherence to Antipsychotic Medications. Psychiatric Services, 59(10):1207-1210, 2008.
- Pfeiffer PN, Ganoczy D, Ilgen M, Zivin K, Valenstein M. Comorbid anxiety as a suicide risk factor among depressed veterans. Depression and Anxiety, 26:752-757, 2009.
- Travis J, Roeder K, Walters H, Piette J, Heisler M, Ganoczy D, Valenstein M, Pfeiffer PN. Telephone-based Mutual Peer Support for Depression: A Pilot Study. Chronic Illness, 6: 183-191, 2010.