Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Lindsey Y. Mortenson, M.D.
- General Psychiatry Residency, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI
- M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, New York, NY
- B.A., University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- College and graduate student mental health
- Outpatient psychiatry
- Primary care mental health
- College mental health
- Medical education
- Health services
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Roberts C, Mortenson LY, Merrill D, Rafizadeh N, Smith T, Lieberman J. “Successful Re-challenge with Clozapine after Eosinophilia.” American Journal of Psychiatry 168:1147-1151, 2011.
- Grunebaum M, Galfalvy H, Mortenson L, Burke A, Oquendo M, Mann J; Attachment and Social Adjustment: Relationships to Suicide Attempt and Major Depressive Episode in a Prospective Study. Journal of Affective Disorders 123:123-130, 2010.