Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Jonathan Morrow, M.D., Ph.D.
Phone: (734) 764-0231
- University of Michigan – General Psychiatry Residency
- University of Michigan – M.D., Ph.D. (Neuroscience)
- University of Southern California – B.S. (Biological Sciences)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis
- Neurobiology of Motivation
- Individual Differences in Vulnerability to Psychopathology
- Animal Models of Psychiatric Co-Morbidity
- Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Morrow JD, Maren S, and Robinson TE. (2011) Individual variation in the propensity to attribute incentive salience to an appetitive cue predicts the propensity to attribute motivational salience to an aversive cue. Behav Brain Res; 220(1):238-243.
- Meyer, PJ, Lovic V, Saunders BT, Yager LM, Flagel SB, Morrow JD, and Robinson TE. (2012) Quantifying individual variation in the propensity to attribute incentive salience to reward cues. PLoS One; 7(6): e38987. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0038987.