Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Mark Lyubkin, M.D.
- Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship, Research Track – University of Michigan 2007
- Psychiatry Residency Training – University of Michigan 2005
- M.D. - Ohio State Medical School-Cleveland Clinic combined program 2001
- B.A.- Case Western Reserve University (Biology, Psychology, Philosophy) 1994
- Relationship between respiratory physiology, psychiatric morbidity, and stress response.
- Anxiety disorders in the geriatric population.
- Director: Geriatric Psychiatry Clinic (Ann Arbor Veterans Administration)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry
- Assistant Director of Residency Education
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Lyubkin M and Kales HC. Dementia In: The Encyclopedia of Aging and Public Health, eds. Loue, S. and Sajatovic, M., Springer, 2008
- Abelson JL, Khan S, Lyubkin M, Giardino N, Respiratory Irregularity and Stress Hormones in Panic Disorder: Exploring Potential Linkages. Depression and Anxiety, in press, 1/2007.