Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Kristen L. Votruba, Ph.D.
Phone: (734) 763-9259
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Professional Psychology – Clinical Neuropsychology specialty. Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical Center (American Psychological Association accreditation)
- Clinical Psychology Internship: Department of Veterans Affairs, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System (American Psychological Association accreditation)
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI; M.A., Ph.D. Clinical Psychology – Neuropsychology specialty (American Psychological Association accreditation)
- University of Michigan; B.S. in Biopsychology
- Clinical neuropsychological and psychological evaluation of adults with emphasis on cognitive impairment associated with neurological disorders such as dementia, demyelinating diseases, stroke, and traumatic brain injury. Also interested in assessment of adults that have problems with learning and attention.
- Cognitive effects of cancer and cancer treatment
- Effects of vascular disease on cognitive functioning and ramifications of vascular treatments
- Impulsivity and traumatic brain injury
- Stroke and treatment for speech impairments
- Issues in developmental lifespan neuropsychology and assessment
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan