Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Elizabeth S. Koschmann, Ph.D.
- University of Wisconsin (PhD)
- Wesleyan University (BA)
- Evidence-Based Practice
- CBT treatment of anxiety and depression in youth
- Implementation and dissemination research
- School based health care delivery
- Research Investigator, University of Michigan, Department of Psychiatry
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Evidence-Based Intervention Work Group. (2005). Theories of change and adoption of innovations: The evolving evidence based intervention and practice movement in school psychology. Psychology in the Schools, 42 (5), 475-494.
- Feldman, E., Trupin, E., Walker, S., & Hansen, J. (2010). Evidence-based practices with Latino youth: A literature review. Seattle, WA: Public Behavioral Health & Justice Policy, University of Washington School of Medicine.
- Dorsey, S., Pullmann, M., Berliner, L., Koschmann, E., McKay, M., Deblinger, E. (In Submission). Engaging Foster Parents in Treatment: A Randomized Trial of Supplementing Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Evidence-based Engagement Strategies. Child Abuse & Neglect.