Department of Psychiatry Faculty
James A. Cranford, Ph.D.
Phone: (734) 232-0215
- B.S. in Psychology and Sociology, Eastern Michigan University
- Ph.D. in Social/Personality Psychology, University at Albany, State University of New York
- NIMH Postdoctoral Fellowship, Quantitative Training for Mental Health Research, New York University
- NIDA/NIAAA Postdoctoral Fellowship, Addiction Research Center, University of Michigan
- Research Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan