Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Renee Rienecke, PhD
- University of Chicago (postdoctoral fellowship)
- University of Chicago (clinical psychology internship)
- Northwestern University (MA and PhD)
- University of Michigan (BA)
- Adolescent and adult eating disorders
- Family-based therapy
- Evidence-based treatments
- Expressed emotion
- Family interaction
- Eating disorder treatment outcome
- Clinical Assistant Professor
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Le Grange, D., Hoste, R. R., Lock, J., & Bryson, S. W. (2011). Parental expressed emotion of adolescents with anorexia nervosa: Outcome in family-based treatment. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 44, 731-734.
- Hoste, R. R., Labuschagne, Z., Lock, J., & Le Grange, D. (2012). Cultural variability in expressed emotion among families of adolescents with anorexia nervosa. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 45, 142-145.
- Stiles-Shields, C., Hoste, R. R., Doyle, P. M., & Le Grange, D. (2012). A review of
- Hoste, R. R., Labuschagne, Z., & Le Grange, D. (2012). Adolescent bulimia nervosa. Current Psychiatry Reports, 14, 391-397.