Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Daniel Gih, M.D.
- M.D., University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- B.S., University of California, Irvine (Biological Sciences)
- Pediatric bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Treatment resistant depression
- Clinical assistant professor
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Ghaziuddin N, Gih D, Barbosa V, Maixner D, Ghaziuddin M. Catatonia with Onset in Puberty: ECT response in two autistic adolescents. J ECT. 2010; 26: 274-7.
- Casher M, Gih D, Bess J. Benzodiazepines and Stimulants in Patients with Substance Use Disorders. Current Psychiatry. 2011 May; 10: 58-67.
- Gih D, Bostwick J, Casher M. Augmenting antidepressants with triiodothyronine: An underutilized strategy. Current Psychiatry. 2011 Jul; 10: 43-44.
- Mohiuddin S, Bobak S, Gih D, Ghaziuddin M. Autism Spectrum Disorders: Comorbid psychopathology and treatment. In: International Handbook of Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders. Editors: JL Matson and P Sturmey. Springer Publications, New York, 2011.