Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Kate Fitzgerald, M.D.
- 2000 - Wayne State University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Taylor SF, Martis B, Fitzgerald KD, Welsh RC, Abelson JL, Himle JA, Liberzon I, Gehring WG. Medial Frontal cortex activity and loss-related responses to errors. J Neuroscience, 26(15):4063-70, 2006.
- Fitzgerald KD, Welsh RC, Gehring WJ, Abelson JL, Himle JA, Liberzon I, Taylor SF. Error–related hyperactivity of the anterior cingulate cortex in obsessive compulsive disorder, Biol Psychiatry 57(3):287-94, 2005.
- Fitzgerald KD, Moore GJ, Paulson LD, Stewart CM, Rosenberg DR. Neuronal dysfunction of the thalamus in treatment-naïve pediatric obsessive compulsive disorder. Biol Psychiatry, 47(3): 174–182, 2000.