Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Todd Favorite, Ph.D.
- Ann Arbor VA Health System - Postdoctoral Fellow
- University of Michigan - IHA Internship
- Fielding Graduate University
- Central Michigan University
- University of New Hampshire
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Chronic Depression
- Insomnia and Nightmare Disorders
- Resiliency factors in trauma survivors
- Group psychotherapy with chronic disorders
- Integrative treatments for comorbid PTSD and MDD
- Clinical Assistant Professor - University of Michigan Medical School, Department of Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist- Ann Arbor VA Psychology Training Program
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Swanson, L., Favorite, T., Arnedt, T., Horin, E. (in press).A Combined Treatment for Nightmares and Insomnia in Combat Veterans: A Pilot Study. Journal of Traumatic Stress, (2009)
- Rauch, S., Favorite, T., Giardino, N., Porcari, C., Martis, B., Liberzon, I. (in press). Relationship between anxiety, depression, and health satisfaction among veterans with PTSD. Journal of Affective Disorders, (2009)
- Rauch, S., Defever, E., Favorite, T., Duroe, A., Garrity, C., Martis, B., Liberzon, I. (2009). Prolonged Exposure (PE) for PTSD in a Veterans Health Administration PTSD Clinic. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 22 (1), 66-64.
- Porcari, C., Amdur, R., Koch, E., Richard, D., Favorite, T., Martis, B., & Liberzon, I. (2008). Assessment of post-traumatic stress disorder in veterans by videoconferencing and by face-to-face methods. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare, 15:89-94.