Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Patricia Deldin, Ph.D.
Phone: (734) 647-9863
- University of IL, Urbana-Champaign (MA and PH.D.)
- University of Iowa (BA)
- Major depression
- Bipolar disorder
- Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry
- Associate Director, University of Michigan Depression Center
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Shestyuk, A. Y., & Deldin, P. J. (2010). Automatic and Strategic Representation of the Self in Major Depression. American Journal of Psychiatry, 167, 536-544.
- Berman, M. G., Peltier, S., Nee, D. E., Kross, E., Deldin, P. J. & Jonides, J. (2011). Depression, rumination, and the default network. Social, Cognitive & Affective Neuroscience, 6, 548-55.
- Erhmann, D. E. & Pitt, B., Deldin, P. J. (2011). Linking Cardiovascular Disease and Major Depressive Disorder through Sleep-Disordered Breathing. International Journal of Cardiology.
- Berman, M. G., Nee, D. E., Casement, M., Kim, H. S., Deldin, P. J., Kross, E., Gonzalez, R., Gotlib, I. H.,