Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Brent Coy, Ph.D.
- VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System (Clinical Internship)
- Bowling Green State University (Ph.D., Clinical Psychology)
- Bowling Green State University (M.A., Clinical Psychology)
- University of Kentucky (B.A., Psychology)
- Chronic pain management
- Health Psychology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for anxiety disorders
- Role of anxiety in rehabilitation outcome
- Factors influencing healthy behavior change
- Clinical Instructor, University of Michigan Medical School, Department of Psychiatry
- Pain Psychologist, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Coy, B., O'Brien, W.H., Tabaczynski, T., Northern, J., Carels, R. (2011). Associations between evaluation anxiety, cognitive interference and performance on working memory tasks. Applied Cognitive Psychology, 25 (5), 823–832.
- Coy, B., Wynkoop, T.F., & O’Brien, W.H. (1998). Effects of anxiety on Brief Test of Attention performance. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology, 13(1), 19-20.