Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Brent Coy, Ph.D.
- VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System (Clinical Internship)
- Bowling Green State University (Ph.D., Clinical Psychology)
- Bowling Green State University (M.A., Clinical Psychology)
- University of Kentucky (B.A., Psychology)
- Rehabilitation psychology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for anxiety disorders
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Chronic pain management
- Role of anxiety in rehabilitation outcome
- Factors influencing healthy behavior change
- Clinical Instructor, University of Michigan Medical School, Department of Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist, Director, Compensated Work Therapy Program, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Coy, B., O'Brien, W. H., Tabaczynski, T., Northern, J., & Carels, R. (2009, Submitted). Associations between evaluation anxiety, cognitive interference, and performance on working memory tasks. Emotion and Cognition.
- Coy, B., Wynkoop, T.F., & O’Brien, W.H. (1998). Effects of anxiety on Brief Test of Attention performance. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology, 13(1), 19-20.