Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Kayla Conrad, Ph.D.
- Fielding Graduate University, 2004
- Chronic Depression
- Insomnia/Behavioral Sleep Medicine
- Insomnia treatment with patients with co-existing psychiatric disorders
- Chronic depression and co-existing psychiatric disorders
- Clinical Psychologist, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Psychiatry, University of MIchigan
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Favorite, T., & Conrad, K. (2012). CBASP group intervention for chronic depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. In D. Schoepf (Ed.), Psychiatric Disorders: New Frontiers in Affective Disorders. Rijeka: InTech (www.intechopen.com).