Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Soo-Eun Chang, Ph.D.
Phone: (734) 232-0300
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Vanderbilt University
- Seoul National University
- Tourette's syndrome
- Multimodal neuroimaging (fMRI, DTI, functional and structural connectivity analyses)
- Brain stimulation (transcranial direct stimulation; tDCS)
- Speech motor control
- Timing and rhythm perception and production
- Rosa Casco Solano-Lopez Research Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Medical School
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Medical School
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Chang & Zhu (In Press). Neural network connectivity differences in children who stutter. Brain
- Chang et al. (2011). Evidence of left ventral premotor-motor structural and functional connectivity deficits in adults who stutter. Cerebral Cortex. 21(11), 2507-18.
- Chang et al. (2009). Brain activation abnormalities during speech and non-speech in stuttering speakers. NeuroImage, 46(1), 201-212.
- Chang et al. (2008). Brain anatomy differences in childhood stuttering. NeuroImage, 39(3), 1333-1344.