Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Lindsey Bloor, Ph.D.
Phone: 734-769-7100, ext 5-4654
- University of Utah
- California State University, Hayward
- University of California at Berkeley
- Veterans behavioral health
- Primary care mental health integration
- Female veterans
- Social support and mental and physical health; mediators and moderators of the social support-health association
- Gender and cultural distinctions with social support and health
- Coping with chronic conditions
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Michigan Medical School
- Health Behavior Coordinator, Clinical Psychologist, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Michigan Chapter of the American College of Cardiology. Michigan Cardiovascular Summit. (September 29, 2012). Cardiovascular Risk Reduction Shared Medical Appointments. Lindsey Bloor, PhD, Kim Buzenberg, MSN, ANP-BC, Jamie Day, MS, RD, and Jessica O’Neill, PharmD, BCACP, CLS.
- Katz LS, Bloor LE, Cojucar G, & Draper T. (2007). Women who served in Iraq seeking mental health services: Relationships between military sexual trauma, symptoms, and readjustment. Psychological Services, 4(4), 239-249.
- Bloor LE, Sandler RS, Martin C., Uchino BN, & Kinney AY. (2006). Associations between emotional support and health-related quality of life among a population-based sample of blacks and whites. Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, 25(1), 96-116.
- Bloor LE, Uchino BN, Hicks A, & Smith TW. (2004). Social relationships and physiological function: The effects of recalling social relationships on cardiovascular reactivity. Annals of Behavioral Medicine, 28(1), 29-38.