Department of Psychiatry Faculty
J. Todd Arnedt, Ph.D.
Phone: (734) 764-1470
- Queen's University, Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, 2000
- Queen's University, M.A. Clinical Psychology, 1994
- Queen's University, B.A. (Honours) Psychology, 1991
- Behavioral sleep medicine
- Sleep and alcohol
- Sleep loss and performance
- Sleepiness in occupational settings
- Cognitive-behavioral sleep disorders treatment
- Associate Professor
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Arnedt JT, Wilde GJS, Munt PW, & MacLean AW. How do prolonged wakefulness and alcohol compare in the decrements they produce on a simulated driving task? Accident Analysis and Prevention 2001; 33: 337-344.
- Arnedt JT, Martin JL, & Posner DA. Behavioral treatment for chronic insomnia. Rhode Island Medical Journal 2002; 85: 90-94.
- Arnedt JT, Geddes MAC, & MacLean AW. Comparative sensitivity of a simulated driving task to subjective, physiological, and other performance measures during prolonged wakefulness. Journal of Psychosomatic Research, in press.
- Aloia MS, Arnedt JT, Riggs R, Hecht J, & Borrelli B. Motivational enhancement to improve CPAP compliance in sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome. Behavioral Sleep Medicine, in press.