Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Michelle Lee, Ph.D. (Adjunct)
- Johns Hopkins University, Postdoctoral Fellowship
- University of Michigan, Postdoctoral Fellowship
- University of Vermont, Ph.D.
- Kenyon College, B.A.
- Anxiety Disorders (including Panic, Social Phobia, OCD & others)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Social Phobia Group Therapy
- Behavior Therapy for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Panic In Primary Care Settings
- Non-Cardiac Chest Pain and Panic-Spectrum Disorders
- Adjunct Research Investigator
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Van Etten, M.L. and Taylor, S. (1998). Comparative efficacy of treatments for PTSD: A meta-analysis. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, 5(3), 126-145.
- Himle, J.A., Fischer, D., Van Etten, M.L., Janeck, A., & Hanna, G. (Manuscript under review). Tics as a predictor of treatment outcome in behavioral treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Van Etten, M.L., Himle, J.A., Rassi, S., Sherman, R., & Curtis, G. (Manuscript in progress). Comparing social phobia subtypes in a clinical sample.
- Van Etten, M.L., Abelson, J., Lowell, M., Schwartz, S., and Briggs. (1999). Finding Behavior Therapy Candidates In A Non-Cardiac Chest Pain Population. Convention Proceedings for the 33rd Annual Association for the Advancement of Behavior Therapy Convention.
- Albucher, R.C, Van Etten, M.L., and Liberzon, I. (2000) Biological and Pharmacological Aspects of the Treatment of PTSD. In: Mary Beth Williams and John F. Sommer, Jr., (Eds.), Handbook of Post-Traumatic Therapy, Westport, CT: Greenwood Press.