Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Sheila Marcus, M.D.
- University of Michigan Child Psychiatry Fellowship and Residency Training Programs 1983-1991
- University of Michigan Medical School 1979-1983
- University of Michigan College of L.S.A. 1975-1979
- Depression in Childbearing Women; pregnancy and postpartum, late-luteal phase
- Depression during Perimenopause/menopause
- Child Psychiatry; Children's Mood Disorders
- Medication Use in Pregnancy
- Prevention Strategies for Depression in Women
- Internet-based Educational Outreach Strategies
- Issues Related to Clinical Redesign; Electronic Patient Records
- Clinical Professor
- Clinical Director of the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Section, University of Michigan
- Service Chief, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Marcus, S., Tandon, R.,(2000) "Psychotropic Drugs During Pregnancy". In Schizophrenia Mood Disorders, (P.F. Buckley and J.L. Waddington, eds)Woburn, MA; Butterworth-Heinemann, pp. 234-252.
- Marcus, S., Flynn, H., Johnson, T.R.B. "Depression in Pregnancy, and Postpartum: A Review of Critical Issues - Post Graduate Obstetrics and Gynecology, June 2000.
- Marcus, S. Flynn, H. Barry K. - Depression in Pregnancy and Depression - Electronic, Multi-media Website (in development in cooperation with ImageWeavers Inc.) November 2000.
- Marcus, S. Flynn, H., Young E., Ghaziuddin N., Mudd S., Recurrent Depression in Women Through the Lifespan in APA Annual Review of Psychiatry, Volume 20 Section 1 American Psychiatric Press Inc. Edited by: M. Riba and J. Oldham In Press.