Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Rachel Lipson Glick, MD
Phone: (734) 936-8316
- Mass General Hospital/Harvard Medical School (Psychiatry Residency
- New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center (Int. Med. Residency)
- New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center (Internship)
- University of Michigan Integrated Premedical-Medical Program (Inteflex)
- University of Michigan (undergraduate)
- Emergency Psychiatry
- Consult Liaison Psychiatry
- Emergency Psychiatry Outcomes
- Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry
- Associate Chair for Clinical and Administrative Affairs, Department of Psychiatry
- Director, Psychiatric Emergency Service
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Glick RL: Initiation of antidepressant treatment in the emergency setting. Psychiatric Annals 2000; 30(4):251-257.
- Glick RL and Ghaemi SN: The emergency treatment of depression complicated by psychosis or agitation. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 2000;61(suppl 14):43-48.
- Milner KK, Florence T, and Glick RL: Mood and anxiety syndromes in emergency psychiatry. In Bernstein CA (ed), Psychiatric Clinics of North America: Emergency Psychiatry. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia, December 1999.