Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Rachel Lipson Glick, MD
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School (Psychiatry Residency)
- New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center (Internship and Internal Medicine Residency)
- University of Michigan Integrated Premedical-Medical Program (Inteflex)
- University of Michigan (undergraduate)
- Emergency Psychiatry
- Consult Liaison Psychiatry
- Emergency Psychiatry Education
- Emergency Psychiatry Outcomes/Quality
- Medical Student Education and Well-being
- Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry
- Associate Chair for Clinical and Administrative Affairs, Department of Psychiatry
- Medical Director, Psychiatric Emergency Service
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Glick RL: Initiation of antidepressant treatment in the emergency setting. Psychiatric Annals 2000;30(4):251-257.
- Brasch J, Glick RL, Cobb TG, Richmond J. Residency training in emergency psychiatry: a model curriculum developed by the Education Committee of the American Association for Emergency Psychiatry. Academic Psychiatry 2004;28(2):95-103.
- Glick RL and Ghaemi SN: The emergency treatment of depression complicated by psychosis or agitation. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 2000;61(suppl 14):43-48.
- Glick RL, Hirshbein LD, Patel N. How should emergency psychiatrists respond to school violence? Psychiatric Services 2004;55(3):223-224.
- Glick RL, Schwartz V. Collegiate mental health: Assessment and management: Special considerations for college students in psychiatric crisis. Psychiatric Issues in Emergency Care Settings November 2007; 6(4): 7-13.