Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Neera Ghaziuddin, M.D.
Phone: (734) 764-0250
- Fellowship-University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Residency-University of London, UK
- M.D. - Delhi University, India
- Biology of adolescent depression
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Ghaziuddin N, Kutcher S, Knapp P. Treatment parameters for the use of electroconvulsive therapy among adolescents. Scheduled for publication in the Journal of American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Ghaziuddin N, Kaza M, Ghazi N, King C, Walter G, Rey J. The use of electroconvulsive therapy in minors: A survey of child psychiatrists and psychologists. The Journal of ECT. (accepted).
- Ghaziuddin N, Laughrin D, Giordani B. Cognitive side-effects of electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) in adolescents. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology. (accepted).
- Ghaziuddin N, Iqbal A, Khetarpal S. Case report: Adolescents patient developed myoclonus during prolonged treatment with sertraline. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology (accepted).