Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Angela Freymuth Caveney, Ph.D. (Adjunct)
- University of Michigan, Postdoctoral Fellowship
- VAMC Dayton OH, Residency
- Central Michigan University, Ph.D., M.A. and B.S.
- Intracranial Aneurysms
- Head injury
- Adjunct Research Assistant Professor
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Meurer WJ, Scott PA, Caveney AF, Majersik JL, Frederiksen SM, Sandretto A, Holden AB, Silbergleit R (2010). Lack of association between hyperglycemia at arrival and clinical outcomes in acute stroke patients treated with tissue plasminogen activator. International Journal of Stroke, 5, 163-166.
- Caveney AF, Silbergleit R, Frederiksen S, Meurer WJ, Hickenbottom SL, Smith RW, Scott PA (2010). Resource Utilization and outcome at a university versus a community teaching hospital in tPA treated stroke patients: a retrospective cohort study. BMC Health Services, 10:44.
- Meurer WJ; Caveney AF, Lo A, Zhang L, Frederiksen SM, Sandretto AM, Silbergleit R, Scott PA (2010) Lack of association between pretreatment specialist consultation and subsequent protocol deviation in tPA-treated stroke patients. Stroke, 41 2098-2101.
- Scott PA, Frederiksen SM, Kalbfleisch JD, Xu Z, Caveney AF, Meurer WJ, Sandretto A, Haan MN, Hoeffner EG, Holden AB, Ansari SA, Lambert DP, Jaggi M, Barsan WG, Silbergleit R (2010). Safety of intravenous thrombolytic use in emergency departments without acute stroke teams. Academic Emergency Medicine, 17, 1062-1071.