Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Oliver G. Cameron, M.D., Ph.D. (Emeritus)
- University of Michigan--residency and fellowship (1978, 1979)
- University of Chicago--M.D. (1974)
- University of Chicago--Ph.D. in Biopsychology (1972)
- University of Notre Dame--B.A. (1968)
- Adult inpatient psychiatry
- Consultation-liaison psychiatry and psychosomatic medicine
- Anxiety disorders
- Affective disorders
- Visceral sensory processes
- Adrenergic psychobiology
- Functional imaging
- Professor Emeritus, Department of Psychiatry
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Interoception: The Inside Story. A Model for Psychosomatic Processes. Psychosom. Med., submitted.
- Visceral Sensory Psychobiology: The Science of Interoception. Oxford University Press, in press.
- J. Psychiatric Res. 33; 259, 1999.
- Psychosom. Med. 62; 549, 2000.