Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Linas Bieliauskas, Ph.D.
- University of Florida
- Ohio University
- Xavier University
- Closed Head Injury
- Dementing Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Cognitive and Personality Changes with Normal and Abnormal Aging
- Psychometric Indicators of Cognitive Disorders
- Depression and Dementia
- Neuropsychological Predictors of Critical Life Tasks
- Cognitive Impact of Chronic Disease
- Professor (Psychology), Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan
- Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Michigan
- Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Windsor
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Drag, L., Spencer, R., Wright, S., Pangilinan, P. & Bieliauskas, L.A. The Contributions of Self-Reported Injury Characteristics and Psychiatric Symptoms to Cognitive Functioning in OEF/OIF Veterans with Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. J Int Neuropsychol Soc, 2012;18(3):576-84.
- Spencer, RJ, McGuire, AP, Tree, HA, Waldron-Perrine, B, Pangilinan, PH, & Bieliauskas, A. Report of traumatic brain injury information sources among OEF/OIF veterans undergoing polytrauma evaluations. J Rehab Res Develop. 2013; 50 (1):1-6.
- Mirsky, AF, Bieliauskas, LA., Duncan, CC & French, L.M. Letter to the Editor re: The Genain Quadruplets. Schizophrenia Research, 2013; 148: 186-187.
- Spencer, RJ, Axelrod, BN, Drag, LL, Waldron-Perrine, B, Pangilinan, PH, & Bieliauskas, LA. WAIS-IV reliable digit span is no more accurate than age corrected scaled score as an indicator of invalid performance in a veteran sample undergoing evaluation for TBI. Clin Neuropsychol, 2013; 27(8): 1362-1372.
- Briceno, E.M., Rapport, L.J., Kassel, M.T., Bieliauskas, L.A., Zubieta, J-K, Weisenbach, S.L., & Langenecker, S. Age and gender modulate the neural circuitry supporting facial emotion processing in adults with major depressive disorder. Am J Ger Psychiat, 2014.