Department of Psychiatry Faculty
Linas Bieliauskas, Ph.D.
- University of Florida
- Ohio University
- Xavier University
- Closed Head Injury
- Dementing Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Cognitive and Personality Changes with Normal and Abnormal Aging
- Psychometric Indicators of Cognitive Disorders
- Depression and Dementia
- Neuropsychological Predictors of Critical Life Tasks
- Cognitive Impact of Chronic Disease
- Professor (Psychology), Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan
- Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Michigan
- Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Windsor
Recent or Representative Publications:
- Drag LL, Bieliauskas LA, Langenecker SA, Greenfield LJ. Cognitive functioning, retirement status, and age: results from the Cognitive Changes and Retirement among Senior Surgeons Study. J Amer Coll Surg, 2010; 211:303-307.
- Drag, L., Spencer, R., Wright, S., Pangilinan, P. & Bieliauskas, L.A. The Contributions of Self-Reported Injury Characteristics and Psychiatric Symptoms to Cognitive Functioning in OEF/OIF Veterans with Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. J Int Neuropsychol Soc. 2012; 18(3):576-84.
- Drag, L., Lee, H.J., & Bieliauskas, L.A. Contemporary Review 2009: Cognitive Aging. J Geriatr Psychiat Neurol, 2010; 23: 75-93.
- Fontana, R.J., Bieliauskas, L., Back-Madruga, C., Lindsay, K.L., Litman, H.J., Lok, A.S.F., Kronfol, Z., and the HALT-C Trial Group. Cognitive function does not decline with long-term peg interferon therapy nor liver disease progression in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Am J Gastroent, 2010 Jul;105(7):1551-60.