Psychiatry Grand Rounds lectures throughout the 2013-2014 academic year are supported by the Department of Psychiatry.
Program objective: Increase knowledge and critical thinking of faculty, fellows, house officers and staff.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Michigan Depression Center is an approved provider with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative and the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists for 1.5 CE Clock Hours. Approved Provider Number for social work: MICEC-0063. The University of Michigan Depression Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Electronic tracking for Continuing Medical Education
You can now record, view, and print your CME online at umhscme.com, using the new eCAT (electronic CME Attendance Tool). The URL works great on portable devices such as smart phones and tablets, as well as on desktops.
To record attendance online:
- Bookmark umhscme.com and login with your uniqname and Level 1 password
- Click the link for "Attendance Entry"
- Begin typing the name of the conference or it's 5-digit program number, and then select it from the drop down menu
- Once attendance is recorded through the new system, recently attended activities will automatically populate in the drop down
- Select the date of attendance using the calendar
- Enter evaluation information
- Click "submit"
To view or print a CME Report online:
- Go to umhscme.com and login with your uniqname and Level 1 password, if needed
- Click the link for "Attendance Records"
- Enter a date range, from 1/1/09 to the present day
- Click "Display Records"
- Results are sortable by program, date, and number of credits
- You may print the screen for your records
Questions? Contact Office of Continuous Profession Development